This Saturday, come join me for a cup of coffee and a conversation about what's happening in Costa Mesa. After a legislative update, we will have representatives from a number of organizations available to answer your questions.
- Chief Dan Stefano of the Costa Mesa Fire Department will educate us on fire safety.
- Costa Mesa Fire Department trucks will be on display, so bring the kids for some photos!
- Several members of the Costa Mesa City Council will be in attendance, including Mayor Katrina Foley, Andrea Marr and Arlis Reynolds.
- City Staff and the United Way will update us on the "bridge shelter" for the homeless.
- We will be accepting book donations for the Senior Center — so bring your new or used non-fiction or large print books.
- Friends of the Costa Mesa Libraries will also be there for their member drive.
- And representatives from I Heart Costa Mesa will be signing up volunteers for their May 18th day of service.
We look forward to seeing you Saturday morning!
or by phone (949) 251-0074
We are having community coffees every month rotating through Huntington Beach, Newport Beach, Laguna Beach, Laguna Woods, Costa Mesa and Irvine, so if you can't make it Saturday we hope to see you at one of our upcoming events:
- Saturday, March 30, Interfaith Townhall from 1:00 p.m. - 3:30 p.m. at the Christ Our Redeemer AME Church: 45 Tesla, Irvine, CA 92618)
- Tuesday, April 2 , Office Hours with my staff from 10:00 a.m. -11:00 a.m. at the Laguna Woods City Hall, Conference Room: 24264 El Toro Road, Laguna Woods, California, 92637
- Thursday, April 4, Gun Safety Roundtable from 4:00 p.m. - 5:30 pm at the Orange Coast College District Office 1370 Adams Ave, Costa Mesa, CA 92626
As always, if you need assistance with state-related issues or have comments on legislation please contact my district office. Please continue sending me invitations for upcoming events! You can submit invitations directly through my website.
California State Assemblywoman, AD74
I am committed to being accessible and available. To stay up to date, sign up for email updates and follow me on Facebook and Twitter.