Governor Newsom's statewide order remains a critical move, necessary for stopping the spread of #COVID19 and to help flatten the curve. I strongly encourage all of us to support our medical personnel and vulnerable communities by following the state's guidelines.
Learn more about the stay at home order from the official State of California COVID-19 website
- 3/29: Federal guidance has extended a stay-at-home order to April 30th.
- 03/28: Orange County is now reporting 403 cases and 4 deaths, with new statistics being updated here.
- 03/28: UC Irvine School of Medicine is requesting urgent PPE donations. Please help spread the word.
- Governor Newsom also issued an executive order for a moratorium on evictions, enforceable through May 31st
- The County has launched a single number with a phone call tree to point individuals to the appropriate County resources. That number is (833) 426-6411.
A Message from the Assemblywoman
If you have questions or need more information, do not hesitate to contact my office: (949) 251-0074 or email me.