If your need is urgent, please call the district office at (949) 251-0074.
My staff can assist you with state-related matters, such as:
- Department of Motor Vehicles
- Foreclosure Prevention Programs
- Consumer Complaints
- Veterans' Benefits
- Unemployment and Disability Insurance
- State Taxes
- Professional Conduct or Licensing Complaints
- Medi-Cal and Covered California
For assistance please email me.
My office can provide you information on:
- Consumer Protection
- The State Budget
- Reports Issued by the Legislature and State Agencies
- State Agency Phone Numbers
- State Capitol Tours
- Government Forms and Publications
For information please email me.
Contact my office if you want to:
- Express an Opinion
- Propose a New Law
- Ask for Copies, Summaries, and Information on Bills
- Get Involved in Legislative Process
- Find Information on How a Bill Becomes a Law
- Be Notified of Legislative Hearings
- Report Agency Misconduct
For assistance regarding legislation please email me.