Constituent Services

If your need is urgent, please call the district office at

(949) 251-0074.


My staff can assist you with state-related matters, such as:

Consumer Complaints

Department of Motor Vehicles

Foreclosure Prevention Programs

Medi-Cal and Covered California

Professional Conduct or Licensing Complaints

State Taxes

Unemployment and Disability Insurance

Veterans' Benefits


For assistance please email me.




My office can provide you information on:

Consumer Protection

The State Budget

Reports Issued by the Legislature and State Agencies

State Agency Phone Numbers

State Capitol Tours

Government Forms and Publications


For information please email me.



Contact my office if you want to:

Express an Opinion

Propose a New Law

Ask for Copies, Summaries, and Information on Bills

Get Involved in Legislative Process

Find Information on How a Bill Becomes a Law

Be Notified of Legislative Hearings

Report Agency Misconduct



For assistance regarding legislation, please email me.